Name(s)_______________________________ Group_______ Date__________
1. What is the name of the pumping organs
of an earthworm?
2. Trace the parts of the digestive tract
through which food passes.
3. Which parts of the earthworm serve as its
brain? How are these parts connected to the rest of the body?
4. Which of the parts of the worm’s
body that you saw are included in the excretory system?
5. How can you find out whether an earthworm
6. Among the earthworm’s structural
adaptations are its setae. How do you think the earthworm’s setae make it well adapted to its habitat?
7. How is the earthworm’s digestive
system adapted for extracting relatively small amounts of food from large amounts of ingested soil?
metamorphic rocks click here
virtual fossil lab
click to see clam pictures